E M S Namboothiripad (1909 - 1998)
1909 June ... An unmatched brilliance, a timeless genius was born. Here began a saga of dedication. Devoted himself for the service of humanity and elevating the poor and laymen of Kerala. Called as Kunchu in childhood, and then as Sankaran, the legendary was E.M.Sankaran Namboothiripad - and was affectionately called E M S.
EMS Memorial Co-Operative Hospital & Research Centre
E.M.S. Memorial Co-operative Hospital & Research Centre Ltd named after the legendary E M Sankaran Namboothiripad (1909 – 1998) also popularly known as E M S is widely recognized as the "hospital for people" in Kerala. It is primarily backed by the philosophy and dedication of E M S, who devoted himself for the service of humanity and elevating the poor and laymen in Kerala.
Further, with the medical arena developing at an increased pace, the hospital was established to benefit the new inventions that are applicable for human society. Additionally, the current dilemma of private sectors to invest crores of rupees with no gains and the non-availability of proper......
- GENERAL MEDICINE & DIABETOLOGY
- GENERAL & LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY
- CARDIOLOGY & INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY
- CARDIOTHORACIC & VASCULAR SURGERY
- NEUROLOGY & INTERVENTIONAL NEUROLOGY
- NEURO SURGERY & SPINE SURGERY
- GASTROENTEROLOGY & LIVER DISEASES
- SURGICAL GASTROENTEROLOGY
- UROLOGY, ANDROLOGY & INFERTILITY
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
- PAEDIATRICS & NEONATOLGOY
- NEONATAL & PAEDIATRIC SURGERY
- DERMATOLOGY & DERMATO SURGERY
- DENTAL & MAXILO FACIAL SURGERY
- ENT, HEAD & NECK SURGERY
- ORTHOPEDICS & TRAUMATOLOGY
- PATHOLOGY & LABORATORY MEDICINE
- PULMONOLOGY, ASTHMA & ALLERGY
- RADIOLOGY & IMAGING
- ANAESTHESIOLOGY & CRITICAL MEDICINE
- CASUALITY & EMERGENCY SERVICES
- CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
- PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Last date of tender submission for Cathlab and CT is extended to 06 May 2016.Technical specifications for Cathlab and CT is amended which can be downloaded from...